Kids don’t like to eat Dosa for breakfast? Tempt them by adding cheese to this all-time favourite South Indian breakfast dish. This Cheese Dosa is perfectly crispy and cheesy.Read More
- dosa batter
- 1 tsp butter
- processed cheese
- Heat a tava and sprinkle little water on it.
- Gently wipe the water with the help of a cloth.
- Take a ladle-full of dosa batter.
- Pour it in the center of the hot tava and spread it evenly in a circular motion.
- Drizzle butter and grated processed cheese over the dosa. Cook until the dosa turns golden brown.
- Once the cheese melts, fold the dosa to form a triangular shape.
- Serve the cheese dosa hot with coconut or tomato chutney.
Explore our Popular Stories.