cheese balls By Mahi Singh
- 3-4 medium sized boiled potato
- 1 spoon grated garlic
- 1/2 spoon grated ginger
- 1/2 spoon finely chopped green chili
- Grated Cheese approx 50 gm
- 1/2 spoon Oregano
- 2 spoon cornflour
- Bread crumbs
- oil to fry
- Grate the boiled potatoes in a bowl.
- Add garlic, ginger, chilli, oregano.
- Add salt to taste and mix well.
- Take around 2 spoon of potato mix and flaten it on your palm.
- Add a small ball of grated cheese in middle and roll potato mix around it to make a ball.
- Repeat the process to make around 12-15 balls.
- In a seperate bowl take 2 spoons of cornflour.
- Add 3-4 spoon of water and make slurry.
- Spread breadcrumbs on a plate.
- Dip the prepared balls into slurry and roll on breadcrumbs to coat it properly.
- Repeat the process with all the balls.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Deep fry the cheese balls on low medium flame till they turn dark golden brown.
- Serve them hot.
- garnish them with your choice.