Cheddar Cheese Coin By LF Team
Cheddar Cheese Coin
Are you looking for a dry baked snack to munch away to satisfy your hunger pangs? Try this Cheddar Cheese Coin recipe. This crispy baked goody has the cheesiness of cheddar cheese and the spiciness of red chilli.Read More
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- salt to taste
- a pinch of red chilli powder
- 160-170 gm shredded cheddar cheese
- melted butter
- In a mixing bowl, take flour add salt, red chilli powder, shredded cheddar cheese and melted butter.
- Mix well until it turns into a dough.
- Roll the dough on a rolling board.
- Cut the dough in equal pieces.
- Take a baking tray and grease it with oil.
- Place the pieces of dough onto the baking tray.
- Preheat the oven to 165 degree celsius and bake it for 20-30 minutes.
- You can now relish your hot and crispy cheddar cheese coin.
Explore our Popular Stories.