Chawli Tarkari By Gurdip Kohli Punj
Here is a pretty common recipe in Indian homes made with green beans and its leaves.Read More
- 3 to 4 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp chopped green chillies
- 1 cup chopped green beans
- 1 cup chopped green beans leaves
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 to 2 tbsp grated peanut
- salt to taste
- For Garnish Peanut scrushed coarsely
- Tomato slice
- Heat a little oil in a pan and saute cumin seeds chopped garlic and chopped green chillies in it. Add chopped green beans and beans leaves too and mix well. Add cumin powder and salt, mix well with a little water and let it cook. Before transferring to the serving plate add a little peanut powder. Place the vegetable in a serving plate. Garnish with peanut powder and a tomato slice.
Explore our Popular Stories.