Chatpatta Pasta By Sudipta Saha
Lockdown special pasta with veggies that are available at homeRead More
- 2 medium size green tomatoes purey
- 50gm green peas
- 150 gm pasta
- 1tps oil
- 1tsp black pepper
- 2cloves garlic
- 1 medium size onion
- Salt to taste
- Boil the pasta for 10 mins in hot boiling water.
- Drain the pasta and keep it aside.
- Heat the pan with 1tps oil and add 2chopped garlics.
- Then add chopped onions.
- After the onion becomes transparent in colour add peas.
- Check if the peas are cooked or not if cooked add the tomato purey in the mixture.
- Cook till the purey becomes thick.
- Then add salt to taste and black pepper.
- After that add the boiled pasta to the mixture and mix it well.
- When mixed properly serve it.