Chatpata Palak By LF Team
Is it challenging to feed spinach to your kids? Here is a recipe of spiced spinach that your kids will love. This Chatpata Palak or fried spinach is crispy, crunchy, yummy and delectable.Read More
- 1 cup gram flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 10-15 spinach leaves
- red chilli powder
- chaat masala
- cumin powder
- In a mixing bowl, add gram flour, water and salt. Mix them well until it forms a batter.
- Take few spinach leaves and dip them into the batter.
- Deep fry the spinach until they become crispy.
- Remove them into a plate and sprinkle red chilli powder, jeera powder and chaat masala.
- Your Chatpata Palak is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.