Chatpata Aloo Paneer By LF Team
Chatpata Aloo Paneer
Hungry and in need of a quick snack? Chatpata Aloo Paneer is a perfect snack for when you're hungry. It has the sweetness and goodness of the humble potato and the nutrition of protein-rich paneer. Try this easy to make the recipe of Chatpata Aloo Paneer at your home.Read More
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1/2 tsp ginger juliennes
- 1/2 cup potato cubes. fried
- 1/2 cup paneer cubes
- salt as required
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1 tsp tamarind pulp
- a few coriander leaves
- Add 2 Tbsp Oil into the pan, Add the boiled green peas and ginger.
- Saute well, Add the fried potato cubes and then the boiled paneer cubes.
- Add salt to taste, along with chaat masala and green chillies.
- Let all the ingredients cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked dish into a clean bowl.
- Pour some tamarind pulp on it.
- Finish off by garnishing it with coriander leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.