A delicious chana preparation with love from Himachal Pradesh.Read More
- 1 cup ghee
- 3 to 4 cloves
- 1 tsp cumin seed
- 1 cinnamon sticks
- 1 black cardamom
- a pinch of asafoetida
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 cups chickpeas
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tbsp rice and 2 green cardamom paste
- In ghee add cloves, cumin seed, cinnamon sticks, black cardamom and let it splutter.
- Add asafoetida, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, boiled chickpeas, coriander powder and saute.
- Add curd stir well.
- Add rice and green cardamom paste and stir.
- Add water and salt as needed.
- Drizzle ghee and serve with steamed Rice.
Explore our Popular Stories.