Channa Ki Dal By Ajay Chopra
Channa Ki Dal
A unique dal preparation full of flavours. This dish is a perfect accompaniment for steamed rice.Read More
- 100 gm split bengal gram
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 cup curd
- fresh oriander leaves
- Cook split bengal gram with water.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, fennel seeds and cook till done.
- Strain the cooked dal and keep aside to cool down.
- Crush mustard seeds in a mortar paste.
- Mix mustard seeds powder in curd.
- Mix the curd in chana dal and mix well.
- Serve Chana Dal with Rice.
Explore our Popular Stories.