Chakki Ki Sabzi
If you like curried gram flour dumplings, you will love this dish made using wheat flour dumplings. Before serving garnish it with a red chilli and have it with the roti of your choice.Read More
- For Chakki Ki Sabzi: 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 2 onions
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 cup yogurt
- oil for frying
- Procedure to make Chakki ki Sabzi: In a bowl add water and soak the dough.
- In a heated pan add water.
- Once the dough becomes soft, roll out the dough and add it to the boiling water.
- In a heated pan add ghee, chopped onions.
- Take the boiled dough out and cut them into pieces and let it boil again.
- Add ginger - garlic paste in the onions and stir it well.
- Take the pieces of dough out once they are cooked and add them to a plate.
- When the onions turn brown add coriander powder, red chilli powder, salt, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and mix it well.
- Add yoghurt in the mixture and let it cook.
- Deep fry the chakka in the oil.
- Add water in the mixture and let it boil.
- Take the chakka out when it turns brownish.
- Add the chakka in the masala and mix it well.
- Once cooked add the sabzi in the bowl.
- Garnish it with dry red chilli and Chakki ki Sabzi is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.