Chakalaka With Krummel Pap By Ranveer Brar
Chakalaka With Krummel Pap
A dish straight from South Arica. Chakalaka with Krummel Pap is a staple food in South Africa. Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for this dish, which is made of beans, vegetables and Krummel Pap (crumbly porridge). This dish is truly delicious and very fulfilling.Read More
- 400 gm baked beans
- 1 onion
- 50 ml vegetable stock
- 2 carrots
- 1 large tomato
- 1 green bell pepper
- 2 tbsp pirito piri sauce
- 2 bird’s eye chillies
- 1 tsp vinegar
- as needed oil
- krummel pap
- In a heated pan, add oil, chopped onions and saute.
- Add baked beans and mix it well.
- Add water, grated carrots and mix it.
- Add diced tomato, chopped bell pepper and mix it.
- Add Piri - Piri sauce.
- Add chopped bird's eye red chilli and let it cook. Add vinegar.
- Serve the Chakalaka with pep.
Explore our Popular Stories.