Ceviche By Ranveer Brar
Ceviche, a seafood dish has its roots in Peru. Chef Ranveer Brar presents a recipe for this seafood dish and also its vegetarian version. Both the Ceviches are light, refreshing and delicious.Read More
- 3 fillet fresh tilapia fish
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato
- few sprigs fresh coriander
- 1 avocado
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 lemon rind
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 malagueta pepper
- In a bowl, add tilapia fish, finely sliced onion, tomato, litchi, lemon juice.
- Add diced avocado, lemon rind, salt as per taste, chilli sauce, malagueta pepper, orange juice and leave it for 10 - 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, add finely sliced onion, tomato, litchi, water chestnut, tender coconut, lemon juice.
- Add diced avocado, lemon rind, salt as per taste, chilli sauce, malagueta pepper and mix it well.
- Serve it with corn and sweet potato.
Explore our Popular Stories.