Celery Orecchiette Pasta
Chef Rishim Sachdeva shares a simple and delicious pasta recipe that will make you drool. This homemade pasta has flavours of celery and sun dried tomatoes. This recipe is a must try.Read More
- 500 gm semolina
- 500 gm T55 flour
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 whole egg
- 5 - 6 tbsp olive oil
- salt as per taste
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 4 - 5 tbsp chopped celery
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 100 gm sundried tomatoes
- pepper as per taste
- 2 - 3 basil sprigs
- In a bowl, add semolina, T55 flour, egg yolks, whole egg, olive oil.
- Add salt as per taste and prepare a dough.
- Leave the dough to rest for 2 hours.
- Cut the dough into a piece.
- Roll it out by dusting semolina and cut it into small pieces..
- Shape the pieces into small balls.
- Press the pieces using the thumb.
- In a pan, add olive oil, chopped onion, garlic, celery, tomatoes and toss it and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Roughly chop the sundried tomatoes and add it in the pan.
- Toss it and let it cook on a slow flame for 10 minutes.
- Blanch the pasta in boiling water.
- Add salt and pepper as per taste and toss it.
- Add the pasta and toss it nicely.
- Add chopped basil sprigs and toss again.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and serve it.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.