Cauli & Leek Spinach By Rishim Sachdeva
Cauli & Leek Spinach
Spinach and leeks are loaded with nutrients like folate that are good for the brain. Chef Rishim Sachdeva combines these vegetables with cauliflower to make a delicious and cream main course recipe.Read More
- 4 pieces of cauliflower
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp yogurt
- 20 ml whey
- black pepper
- 1/2 lemon juice
- 1 finely sliced leek
- 2 spinach leaves
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp cauliflower puree
- 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds
- 1 dill sprig
- 1 tbsp cooked leek and spinach
- Take a cauliflower cut it into 4 pieces.
- Take a pan add 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp butter.
- Add 1 piece of cauliflower to the pan, cook for 10-15 mins on each side.
- Keep turning sides till charred.
- For puree:Take a pan, grate the cauliflower.Add 2 tbsp butter.1 tsp olive oil & let it cook.
- Add the cooked grated cauliflower in the jar and blend it.
- Add on 1 tbsp yogurt.20 ml whey and blend the puree.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Squeeze 1/2 lemon juice and mix well.
- Now slice 1 leek finely.
- Thinly slice 2 spinach leaves.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan and add chopped leek.
- Add the chopped spinach leaves and toss it well.
- In the serving plate, add 1 tbsp cauliflower puree.
- Place the cooked charred cauliflower on the puree.
- Add 1 tbsp pomegranate seeds.
- Add 1 tbsp cooked leek and spinach mixture on top.
- Garnish with 1 dill sprig.
- Cauli and Leek Spinach is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.