Carrot Orange Salad
This light and full of health salad is all you need to look and feel refreshed all throughout the day. This lovely looking salad packed with fruits and nuts can brighten up any table.Read More
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 2 tbsp curd
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp cloves and cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup celery
- 2 carrots
- 1 cup grapes
- ¼ cup black and green raisins
- ¼ cup almonds slivers
- 2 to 3 oranges
- 7 lettuce leaves
- Procedure to make Carrot Orange Salad: To prepare salad dressing, add cream cheese in a bowl, curd and mix it well.
- Add nutmeg powder, clove & cinnamon powder, celery and mix it.
- On a chopping board chop some black grapes in two and put them in a bowl.
- Add sliced carrots, black & green raisins, chopped almond silvers and mix it.
- Add the dressing into the bowl and mix it well.
- Cut off the segments of oranges.
- In a bowl add lettuce leaves, add dressing, chopped almond silvers and mix the salad in it.
- To garnish, add pieces of orange and chopped almond silvers.
Explore our Popular Stories.