Carrot Open Toast
Carrot open toast disguised as pizza! Yes, you read it right. This crunchy Carrot Open Toast is filled with a lot of cheese. Try this recipe of Carrot Open Toast for your kids’ next snack.Read More
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 1/2 cup white sauce
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 2 tbp finely chopped capsicum
- 2 tbsp chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- salt as required
- In a bowl, take grated carrots, finely chopped capsicum and chopped tomatoes.
- Sprinkle chilli flakes and add salt to taste.
- Add white sauce and mix it.
- Take a loaf of bread and cut them into two halves.
- Brush butter on both sides of the bread and bake it for 5-10 minutes at 180' celsius.
- Put the mix on the baked breads and sprinkle cheese.
- Bake until the cheese melts.
- Carrot Open Toast is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.