Carrot Chutney By LF Team
Want to get your kids to eat carrots? Make a chutney out of it. This spicy, tangy and sweet carrot chutney can be used as a bread spread and will surely make your kids a carrot fan.Read More
- 2 tsp garlic
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup carrot
- Grind garlic, red chilli powder, lemon juice, water and salt in a mixer grinder.
- Transfer the grinded mixture into a bowl.
- Add grated carrots and oil into the bowl, and mix them well.
- You can eat this chutney fresh or refrigerate it for later.
- It will stay fresh for a couple of days.
Explore our Popular Stories.