Carrot Cake By Maria Goretti
Not only is this heavenly Carrot Cake topped with cream cheese frosting the perfect indulgence but is also just right for those looking for healthier dessert options. Treat yourself with this lip-smacking recipe.Read More
- 200 gm grated carrots
- 2 tbsp refined flour
- 70 ml condensed milk
- 100 gm butter
- 200 gm all purpose flour
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 100 ml aerated soda
- 1 tbsp butter
- 100 ml maple syrup
- 100 gm cream cheese
- 100 gm icing sugar
- In a bowl add grated carrot, refined flour and mix it.
- In another bowl add condensed milk and butter.
- In a bowl add refined flour, nutmeg powder, baking soda, baking powder and stir it.
- Mix the condensed milk and butter.
- Add flour to the wet ingredients and whisk it.
- Add soda and mix it.
- Add carrot and mix it well.
- On a baking tray add butter, cake batter and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 35 - 40 minutes.
- Using a toothpick poke the cake and add maple syrup.
- In a bowl add cream cheese, icing sugar, butter and mix it well.
- To garnish layer it with cream cheese frosting, a slice of carrot and delicious carrot cake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.