Carrot Bread By Gautam Mehrishi
Want to bake a bread without oven? Try this recipe using the vacuum boiling method.Read More
- 5 to 6 medium size carrots
- 2 tsp vanilla syrup
- 3 to 4 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 2 tsp chopped ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon nutmeg powder
- 4 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp wheat flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- For garnish
- wheat flour
- wheat grass micro greens
- basil powder
- tomato powder
- In a bowl.
- add carrots slices, salt, vanilla syrup, sugar, chopped ginger, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, all purpose flour, wheat flour, olive oil, eggs, baking powder and knead the dough.
- sprinkle all purpose flour and knead the dough, grease the mould with olive oil and place the dough, sprinkle wheat flour, makes cuts on the dough.
- Put the mould in a zip lock bag.
- Place zip lock bag in boiling water, cook for 20-25 minutes.
- Add salt to boiling water, close the lid.
- Remove the zip lock bag and cut it.
- Sprinkle wheat flour on bread. Use blowtorch to char.
- Garnish with wheat grass micro greens, basil powder, tomato powder.
Explore our Popular Stories.