Carrot Beetroot Barfi By Emanual Chauhan
Carrot Beetroot Barfi
A healthy twist to the regular barfi. This easy to prepare carrot beetroot barfi will make you drool. Serve it to your family and be ready to receive compliments from them.Read More
- 2 tbsp grated carrots
- 1 cup grated beetroot
- salt to taste
- 1 cup boiled potatoes
- ¼ cup ghee
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 3 - 4 pistachios
- Grease a pan with ghee and saute grated carrot in it until fragrant.
- Add grated beetroot, ginger, chopped pistachios, green chillies, salt and saute again.
- Set aside the mixture, add boiled potatoes and combine well.
- Flatten the mixture in a plate, giving a square shape. Refrigerate for 45 min to 1 hour.
- Cut into roundels using a cutter and garnish mithai with a few chopped pistachios.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.