Carrot and Orange Soup
To beat the winter chill nothing is as good as a steaming hot bowl of soup. Slurp this healthy and nourishing Carrot and Orange Soup to your heart's content and see off the winter in style.Read More
- 1 tsp butter
- 2-3 tbsp chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 tbsp orange juice
- pepper powder as required
- salt as required
- For garnish
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- In a pan, heat butter, and then add chopped onions, carrot and orange zest.
- Saute it well and leave it to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add olive oil and mix it.
- Leave it to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Let the mixture cool.
- Pour it in a blender and make a smooth puree.
- Pour the puree into a pan and squeeze the orange juice.
- Add salt and pepper as required, and garnish it with chopped coriander leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.