Carrot and Dill Soup By Shazia Khan
Carrot and Dill Soup
There are days when you are under the weather and wish to eat something easy on the stomach. Soups are a great meal option for such days. Chef Shazia Khan shares a yummy soup recipe that is loaded with nutrition.Read More
- Carrots (peeled and halved lengthwise) : 400 grams 75 gms chopped Dill stalks
- 1 Garlic Clove Salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp crushed Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Other ingredients:2 tbsp Chopped onions
- 1/4 Fine Diced carrot
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cup Vegetable Stock
- Dill leaves for garnish
- For Fennel oil
- 1tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 cup Dill leaves
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1-Mix everything together and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 12- 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- And sauté the onions and carrots till aromatic and cooked.
- Get the carrots from the oven and cool it down.
- Add stock and bring to a simmer.
- Make a smooth puree of baked carrots by adding vegetable stock to assist in blending.
- Add the prepared Puree and mix it well.
- Check for seasoning and take off heat.
- Blend the fennel oil ingredients in a mixer.
- Serve with fennel oil and dill leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.