There are days when you are under the weather and wish to eat something easy on the stomach. Soups are a great meal option for such days. Chef Shazia Khan shares a yummy soup recipe that is loaded with nutrition.Read More
- Carrots (peeled and halved lengthwise) : 400 grams 75 gms chopped Dill stalks
- 1 Garlic Clove Salt to taste
- 1/2 tbsp crushed Black pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Other ingredients:2 tbsp Chopped onions
- 1/4 Fine Diced carrot
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 cup Vegetable Stock
- Dill leaves for garnish
- For Fennel oil
- 1tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 cup Dill leaves
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1-Mix everything together and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 12- 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- And sauté the onions and carrots till aromatic and cooked.
- Get the carrots from the oven and cool it down.
- Add stock and bring to a simmer.
- Make a smooth puree of baked carrots by adding vegetable stock to assist in blending.
- Add the prepared Puree and mix it well.
- Check for seasoning and take off heat.
- Blend the fennel oil ingredients in a mixer.
- Serve with fennel oil and dill leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.