Caremal custard By Soham Gawande
This caremal custard or créme caremal recipe is a dessert recipe. This recipe doesn't require any oven or microwave insted this dish is prepared using a pressure cooker also it is a very easy to make and quick recipeRead More
- 85 ml milk
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence/extract
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 large egg
- Place a small pan on the stove, add 3 tbsp sugar and 1 tbsp water to it and let the sugar Caremalize.
- Now pour the prepared caremal into a medium sized ceramic bowl and let it cool for some time .
- Meanwhile, place a small pan on stove, add 85 ml of milk, 2 tbsp of sugar, 1tsp of vanilla essence/extract and let the milk simmer (do not boil the mil.
- Now take the pan off the heat and let the milk cool for some time.
- Meanwhile whisk a large egg in a bowl .
- Now while whisking gradually add the prepared milk to the egg .
- Now strain the mixture and pour it over the caremal in the ceramic bowl .
- Now place the bowl in a pressure cooker on medium flame for about 20 - 25 minutes (remove the whistle of the cooke.
- Now remove the bowl carefully and flip it in a dish .
- Voila.... Your dish is ready.... Enjoy it warm or cold .