Cardamom Granola Bars By LF Team
Cardamom Granola Bars
Granola bars offer a healthy and convenient snack option. These Cardamom Granola Bars made with oats, toasted walnuts, raisins and infused with cardamom, are simple and easy to make. They are crunchy, chewy and delectable.Read More
- 2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tsp honey
- In a bowl, add oats, raisins, walnuts and ground cardamom.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- On the stove, heat some butter and brown sugar in a saucepan.
- Once the mixture melts, add honey to it and continue to stir the ingredients.
- Pour this hot mixture over the dry ingredients (oats and dry fruits) in the bowl and mix them well.
- Grease the foil with butter and place it in a baking tray.
- Transfer the mixture from the bowl onto the tray and bake it for 20-30 minutes at 350 degree celsius, Your granola bars are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.