Caramel Salted Mushroom Cheese Caps By Maria Goretti
Caramel Salted Mushroom Cheese Caps
A bit of sugar and spice makes the luscious Caramel Salted Mushroom Cheese Caps the perfect finger food to serve your guests at your next house party. Sit back and enjoy the cheesy recipe.Read More
- 100 gm grated cheddar cheese
- 100 gm dill leaves
- 100 gm chopped spring onions
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- crushed black pepper
- 50 ml caramel flavoured syrup
- 3 chopped garlic cloves
- 4-5 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- rock salt
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 10 mushrooms
- In a bowl add grated cheddar cheese, dil leaves and chopped spring onions.
- Add chilli flakes, crushed black pepper, caramel flavoured syrup, salt and mix it.
- Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture and place them in a tray.
- Add chopped garlic, red wine vinegar, olive oil, rock salt and bake it in a preheated oven at 220' C for 5 minutes.
- To garnish add balsamic vinegar and Caramel salted mushroom cheese caps are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.