Caramel bread pudding By Anjali saxena
Caramel bread pudding
It is very easy , tasty eggless custard bread pudding. You can make it in any pan , without ovenRead More
- 1/4 cup sugar for caramel
- 6 piece medium size milk bread
- 1 1/2 cup or 750 ml milk
- 4 table spoon Custard powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Take a pan and add 1/4 cup sugar and caramelized it , wait until dark brown.
- Transfer it into a deep cake tin and spread evenly in bottom of tin.
- Take bread slice , cut its edges and cut into small pieces and grind it well.
- Take 4 tablespoon custard powder in a bowl and add 1/4 cup milk , mix it.
- Take a pan , add 700 ml milk or 1 1/2 cup milk .
- Add 1/2 cup sugar and bring to boil.
- Add Custard powder mix and cook in medium flame , stire continuesly until thicken.
- Add bread crumbs gradually and mix it properly.
- Transfer it hot into cake tin and cover it with foil .
- Take some hot water in a pan and place a stand on it than put cake tin on it .
- Steam it on medium flame for 20 to 30 min .
- Bring it on room temperature than keep it in fridge for 2 hour.
- Than unmould it , .
- Your caramel bread pudding is ready to serve .