Caprese Salad Cup By Ripu Daman Handa
Caprese Salad Cup
This classic tomato salad with mozzarella cheese is truly magical presents a perfect combination of flavours.Read More
- 4 to 5 tomatoes
- 100 gm mozzarella cheese
- 8 to 10 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- 3 to 4 tbsp olive oil
- basil leaves
- cherry tomatoes
- balsamic sauce
- Cut the tomatoes into half and scoop out the soft centre.
- Scoop out tiny balls of the mozzarella cheese and fill them in the tomato shells.
- Heat the pan and roast the garlic cloves. Roughly chop the roasted garlic cloves.
- Add oil in the pan, add the roughly chopped garlic cloves and garam masala.
- Set aside in a bowl and sprinkle red chilli powder, salt and black pepper powder and mix well.
- In a serving dish, arrange the basil leaves and the tomato cups.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder.
- Top with the prepared garlic oil.
- Garnish with sliced cherry tomatoes, balsamic sauce and finely chopped basil leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.