Cantaloupe Custard By Pankaj Bhadouria
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria presents the recipe for Cantaloupe Custard, an easy to make dessert. This soft and creamy custard is cool and refreshing. This custard bursting with melon flavour is too good to resist.Read More
- 2 tbsp china grass
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 - 1/2 cup muskmelon puree
- 1/4 cup hung curd
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp cream
- For garnish
- In a bowl, add china grass, water and leave it to soak.
- In a heated pan, add soaked grass and let it melt. Add water and mix. Add cream and let it cook.
- In a bowl, add muskmelon puree, hung curd and whisk it. Add honey and mix it.
- Add the muskmelon mixture in the cream and let it cook. Strain the mixture in a bowl. Fill the batter in ramekins and refrigerate it for 4 - 6 hours.
- Garnish with muskmelon, strawberry and kiwi.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.