Candied bird's nest By Arshiya Saela
Candied bird's nest
Smooth milk porridge is assembled with crispy baseRead More
- For 2 servings
- 250 gms sewaiyn
- 2 tbps ghee
- 8 tbps condense milk
- 1 litre milk
- Kheer rice 1 small cup
- 250 gms sugar
- Chopped dry fruits
- Head a pan, add ghee and roast sewaiyn until it turns pinLow the flame and add 4 tbps condense milk and mix it well, bring it all together.
- Place a butter paper on a bowl and add the sewaiyThen mould it into the shape of the bowl and freeze it for about 10 min.
- Heat milk, and bring it to a boil.
- Pressure cook the rice to 3 whistleOnce the pressure is released mash the rice to make it softer.
- Once the milk turns half add the ricAs the mixture thickens add sugar, condense milk and dry fruitCook till the kheer has a thick consistenc.
- Once the milk is done, freeze it to be cool.
- Once the sewaiyn bowl is seDemould it gently and add the cooked kheer upon the sewaiyn bowl.
- Add chopped dry fruits and pomegranate seeds on the top for garnisAnd serve it cool.