Canape chaat By LF Team
Love chaat? Then this Canape chaat is just for you. This recipe ditches the papdi and instead fills the canapes with the chaat mixture and tops it with sweet and tangy mint and tamarind chutneys. This chaat is drool-worthy.Read More
- 12-15 canapes
- 1/2 cup chopped boiled potatoes
- 1/2 chopped onions
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 cup mint chutney
- 1/2 cup dates and tamarind (sweet chutney)
- salt to taste
- 1 cup yoghurt
- For garnish
- chopped coriander
- Take the canapes and bake them for 30 sec Leave them aside.
- In a bowl, take boiled potatoes, chopped onions, chopped tomatoes, mint chutney, dates and tamarind chutney.
- Mix them well and fill it in canapes.
- Put some whipped yoghurt and sev on top.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander.
Explore our Popular Stories.