Campfire Brownies By Manochitra KrishnaKumar
These are campfire brownies made in orange peel and baked in otgRead More
- Wheat flour - 130 g
- Brown Sugar - 190 g (powdered)
- Thick Curd - 1/2 cup
- Dark Chocolate chips - 120 g
- Unsalted butter - 100 g
- Chocochips - 2 tbsp
- Nutella - 2 tbsp
- Baking powder - 1/4 tsp
- Vanilla esc - 1 tsp
- Oranges - As needed
- In a bowl add dark chocolate chips and cubed butter.
- By double boiler method, melt till butter and chocolate blends together.Set this aside to cool.
- Take orange and cut the top part.
- Scoop the pulp carefully without damaging the orange.
- Remove the white pith if any.
- Set this orange cups aside.
- In a bowl cream curd and sugar.
- Add in melted chocolate and butter mix and mix well.
- Add in flour, esc, baking powder and mix well. If batter is too thick , add little milk to adjust consistency.
- Fill the batter in orange cups (fill 1/2 or else it will overflow).
- Top it with chocolate chips.
- Bake this in a preheated oven (OTat 180°C for 30-32 mins.
- Once cool, drizzle nutella and serve.