Caldo Verde By LF Team
Try this flavourful Portuguese soup spiked up with chorizo and fresh kale leaves. A bowl of Caldo Verde is all you need on a cold winter evening to feel warm and satiated.Read More
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup chorizo
- 1 cup onions
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 cup potatoes
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup kale leaves
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add sliced chorizo and cook until it turns light brown.
- Once it is cooked, remove it and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add diced onions, salt, sliced garlic, diced potatoes and chicken stock. Mix well and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Add kale leaves and mix it well. Transfer the cooked mixture and chorizo into a mixer grinder.
- Blend it to a fine puree.
- Transfer the blended puree into a saucepan.
- Sprinkle salt and black pepper powder.
- Mix it well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Your Caldo Verde soup is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.