Calcutta-style Mughlai Paratha
Enjoy your lazy Sundays with this Calcutta style Mughlai Paratha. This paratha is stuffed with minced meat and bhuna masala. From breakfast to brunch, this dish will leave you with a happy tummy and a lingering taste!Read More
- 200 gms refined flour dough
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 30 gms bhuna masala
- 200 gms minced mutton
- 3 beaten eggs
- For garnish
- sliced onions
- Knead the refined flour dough and divide it into three portions.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add bhuna masala. Saute the masala and add minced meat.
- Roll the dough ball into a thin sheet. Place the meat mixture at the centre of the sheet and add the beaten eggs. Fold the sheet to make a parcel.
- Pour oil on a hot pan and cook the paratha from both sides.
- Cut the paratha into pieces and serve with onion slices.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.