Calcium Rich Walnut & Chia Seeds Brownie
It is very healthyRead More
- 1 cup ragi or jowar flour
- 1 cup wheat/multi grain flour
- 1 cup milk powder (nestle only)
- 1 cup sugar power (misri)
- 1 cup oil/butter/ghee/olive oil
- 1/4 cup melted chocolate
- 1 cup water
- 3/4th tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cooking soda
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp drinking chocolate (optional)
- 2tsp bourn vita (optional)
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 2 drops vanilla essence
- 1 pinch salt
- For granishing:
- 1 cup chocolate sauce (chocolate slab & fresh cream)
- mix all dry ingredients and sieve them in a bowl.
- now add all the wet ingredients and pour water to make smooth batter , at last add melted chocolate and walnuts and mix , garnish the batter with chia seeds.
- pour the batter in a greased tray and bake it for 40-45 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180 degrees.