Cake with gems and choco rolls By Ajay Kumar
Cake with gems and choco rolls
I have made this recipe in brother's day they all were happy to see this and eat thisRead More
- 5 packets of chocolate biscuit
- Half cup melted butter
- Powdered sugar
- Half table spoon baking powder
- Half tea spoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- Choco rolls
- Dairy milk one packet of 20 rupees
- Grind the biscuit and make it fine powder .
- Take a bowl and add the Powder biscuit and add powder sugar and after that add some butter and then add milk and mix it well after that add baking powder and baking soda and again mix it for 5 minutes and then blend it in your blender jar and grease your cake tin with butter and keep butter paper inside cake tin transfer it in cake tin.
- Take out the whistle and rubber of your cooker and heat it 15 min and place one stand inside it and than place the cake tin inside it and bake it for 10 minutes in high flame and 20 min in low flame .
- After baking place the cake tin out and wit for till the cake is in room temperature .
- Add the layer of melted dairy milk and make smile with gems and eyes with choco rolls.