Cajun Fish Skewers with Mango Salsa
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares a recipe for grilled fish with a tasty dip. Her perfectly grilled Cajun fish is lightly spicy and aromatic, and the Mango Salsa is tangy and yummy. This is a perfect barbecue recipe.Read More
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- salt as per taste
- 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- 250 gm boneless fish
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chilli
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup mango puree
- lemon slices
- In a bowl, add finely chopped garlic, olive oil, black pepper powder, oregano, parsley, salt as per taste. Add Kashmiri red chilli powder and mix it well.
- Cut the fish into pieces and add it in the marination for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Char the red bell pepper over the gas stove. Leave it to cool down for 10 minutes and peel off the skin. Roughly chop the pepper. Add the chopped pepper in a bowl.
- Add finely chopped onion, green chilli, lemon juice, salt as per taste, mango puree and mix it well.
- Add the fish in the skewers and grill in the pan. Pour the marination over the fish.
- Serve the fish with mango salsa. Garnish with lemon slices and mint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.