Cabbage Wraps By Pankaj Bhadouria
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares a recipe for a Chinese dish called Cabbage Wraps. In this recipe, Chinese cabbage leaves are stuffed with a mixture of chopped veggies. The wraps stuffed with mildly spicy vegetables are yummy and sumptuous.Read More
- 1 chinese cabbage
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1 cup chopped spring onions
- 1 cup carrot juliennes
- 1 cup chinese beans sprouts
- 1 cup sliced button mushrooms
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 2 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- crushed black pepper
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp crushed roasted peanuts
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
- basil leaves
- salt as per taste
- mint leaves
- sweet chilli sauce
- Remove the harder part of cabbage. Blanch the cabbage in boiling water. Add the blanched cabbage in ice cold water.
- In a heated pan, add oil, finely chopped ginger, garlic and saute. Add finely chopped shallots, spring onions and toss it. Add julienned carrots, Chinese beans sprouts and toss it.
- Add sliced button mushrooms, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar, red chilli flakes, crushed black pepper, lemon juice and mix it well. Add crushed roasted peanuts. Add sesame seeds, basil leaves, salt as per taste and mix it well.
- On a clean kitchen towel, add the cabbage, stuffing, mint leaves and roll it.
- Serve the wraps with sweet chilli sauce.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.