Cabbage Manchurian By Vishnu prasad Pradhan
It's very easy to make and we don't want much ingredients for it.Read More
- For Manchurian ball
- 2 cup grated cabbage
- 1/2cup grated carrot (optional)
- 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- 1tsp red Chilli Powder
- 1tsp Salt
- 1tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3 tsp Corn Flour
- 4-5tsp Maida
- For Sauce
- 2tsp Oil
- 1and1/2tsp garlic
- 1inch ginger
- 1medium size onion
- 1medium size Green bell pepper
- 3tsp ketchup
- 1tsp green chilli sauce
- 1tsp red chilli sauce
- 1/2 tsp Dark soya sauce
- 1/2tspBlack Pepper
- 1tsp Cornflour
- 1/4cup Water
- For manchurian balls In a mixing bowl take cabbage.
- Add carrot with it.
- Add garam masala.
- Add chilli powder.
- Add salt.
- Then add corn flour and maida and mix these all .
- Check the mixture by putting it in hot oil if it is not sticking in the pot then you can continue.
- If you think it's not good you can add more maida to make the perfect consistency .
- Make a small ball from this mixture and and into hot oil.
- Fry this for 4-5 minutes or light brown.
- Do this with all mixture .
- Then take half of the fried ball and again fry for2-3 minutes or brown.
- Do this with second batch also.
- For sauce.
- Heat a kadhai or wack.
- Add oil and ginger cook for few minute.
- Then add ginger.
- Then add onion and bell pepper and cook for 3-4minute.
- Then add all the sauces one to one.
- Then add the manchurian balls . Bola and cook for few minute.
- Then take a bowl mix corn flour and water mix till no lump and to the kadhai.
- Cook the manchurian for 5-6 minutes and serve.
- You can garnish with spring onion.