Cabbage Cake By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Cabbage is generally used in Indian cuisine for making sabzi. Chef Pallavi’s guest shares a unique recipe for Cabbage Cake. This cabbage cake has ingredients like potatoes, green peas, gram flour, rice flour and some Indian spices which impart a uniquely delicious flavour to it.Read More
- 1 bowl chopped cabbage
- 1 cup potato pieces
- 1 cup green peas
- 1/2 tbsp ginger garlic and green chilli paste
- chopped coriander
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- salt as per taste
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp roasted cumin
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chilli
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 cup gm flour
- 1 cup rice powder
- chopped coriander and shredded coconut for garnish
- In a bowl, add chopped cabbage, potato pieces, green peas, ginger garlic & chilli paste.
- Add chopped coriander, salt as per taste, baking soda, turmeric powder, roasted cumin-coriander powder.
- Add red chilli powder, oil and mix it well.
- Add gram flour and mix. Add rice powder and mix.
- Add the batter in the baking tin and let it cook for 40 - 45 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and shredded coconut.
Explore our Popular Stories.