Butternut Squash with Miso and Pumpkin Seeds By Rishim Sachdeva
Butternut Squash with Miso and Pumpkin Seeds
Did you know pumpkin has antioxidants which increase blood flow to the brain? It is also rich in magnesium, iron, zinc and copper, which are essential for your brain health. Chef Rishim Sachdeva's Butternut Squash with Miso and Pumpkin Seeds is your perfect choice for a wholesome and delicious lunch.Read More
- 1/2 butternut squash
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- thyme sprigs
- salt & black pepper as per taste
- 1 tbsp mustard seeds
- 2 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/4 tsp miso paste
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp ricotta cheese
- In a baking tray, add foil paper.
- Add the butternut squash, olive oil, thyme sprigs.
- Add salt and black pepper as per taste.
- Pack the squash with foil and bake it in the preheated oven at 180'C for 25 - 30 minutes.
- Leave it rest when it is baked.
- In a heated pan, add olive oil, mustard seeds, chopped garlic.
- Add miso paste and toss it.
- Add soy sauce.
- Scoop out the softer part of the pumpkin and add it in the pan.
- Mash it nicely and mix.
- Add honey, pumpkin seeds and toss it.
- Stuff the mixture back in the pumpkin.
- Add ricotta cheese, microgreens and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.