Butternut Squash Sage Risotto
After having sampled varied risottos from a shrimp risotto to mushroom risotto, Chef Maria Goretti teaches you to make the light, flavourful Butternut Squash and Sage Risotto!Read More
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 25 gm butter
- 1 chopped onions
- 250 gm arborio rice
- 30-45 white wine
- 1 ltr vegetable stock
- 1 yellow squash cubes
- black pepper powder
- 2-3 sage leaves
- 1-2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- In a heated pan add olive oil, butter and let it melt.
- Add chopped onions and cook them until it turns light brown.
- Add arborio rice, white wine and mix it.
- Add yellow squash, olive oil, black pepper powder, salt, sage leaves.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 225' C for 20 minutes.
- Add some mashed baked yellow squash into the risotto.
- Add grated cheese.
- To garnish add parmesan cheese, chilli flakes, baked yellow squash, sage leaves and Butternut squash sage risotto is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.