Butter Garlic Fish By Rahul Banerjee
Butter Garlic Fish
Grilled fish is every sea food lover's favourite. LF shares a recipe for Butter Garlic fish that's easy to make and will be a perfect for a barbeque night with friends and family.Read More
- 1 slab of fish fillet
- black pepper as per taste
- salt as per taste
- 50 grams of melted butter
- mashed potatoes
- salt & black pepper as per taste
- stir-fried vegetables
- Procedure to make Butter Garlic Fish:Pat dry the fish using a tissue paper.
- Over a foil paper, place the fish.
- Add black pepper and salt as per taste.
- On a mixing base, add melted butter, a mix of garlic rosemary and coriander and mix it nicely. Shift the fish fillet over a cross aluminium foil.
- Pour the butter mixture and spread it nicely. Wrap the foil around the fish. Barbeque the fish for 15 - 20 minutes.
- For plating, add mashed potatoes in a bowl. Add chopped parsley, salt and black pepper as per taste and mix it nicely.
- Add the potato mixture in a plate. Add stir-fried vegetables. Cut the fish into pieces and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.