Butter Chicken Recipe | How To Make Butter Chicken At Home | Delicious Butter Chicken In 20 Minutes By Taste the Fun
Butter Chicken Recipe | How To Make Butter Chicken At Home | Delicious Butter Chicken In 20 Minutes
This is a very tasty and yummy recipe. Make it at your home by following the simple and easy steps and make your family happy.Read More
- 500 g chicken
- 2 large size onions
- 1 -inch ginger
- 10 grams Dry red chili
- 30 g cashew nuts
- 2-2.5 tablespoons yogurt
- 50 g butter
- 50 g oil
- To make butter chicken, I will take 500 grams of chicken, 2 large size onions, which I will slice well and I will also take two medium-size garlic, 1-inch ginger, 10 grams Dry red chili, 30 g of cashew nuts. I should have pasted all these well. You also need butter, green chilis, sugar, turmeric, salt, cumin powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, and yogurt and at last coriander for garnishing. In this full procedure, I will use half and half, which means half oil and half butter.
- Now I will marinate the chicken with salt and turmeric powder then I will fry the chicken well for 5 minutes. After that I will give half the butter in the oil as I will make butter chicken with half oil and half butter.
- When butter will melt, I will fry two cardamoms in oil for a few seconds so that the smell of cardamom comes out well. Now I will add chopped onion and will fry it well so that the raw smell of onion goes away and the onion becomes soft.
- Then, I will add green chilies, as the addition of green chilies reduces the sharpness of chilis to a great extent. I am also adding salt to it. I will give salt in one go. If you want it later, then you can give salt according to your taste.
- When the onion will be fried very well and does not even have a raw smell, then I will add the paste, that I had just made, and I will stir for 3 minutes at medium flame. When the spices will be fried well, I will add the chicken.
- I will mix the chicken very well with spices, and I will give the remaining spices one by one here. Half teaspoon coriander powder, half a teaspoon turmeric powder, half a teaspoon cumin powder. I will give less red chili powder here as the chilis added before, just for color half a teaspoon red chili powder, 2 or 2.5 tablespoons of yogurt, I will also add a little sugar here to reduce the tanginess, if you like sweet you can add cream.
- After mixing it well, I will add a little water so that it did not burn at the bottom. Now, I will cook it for 10 minutes and after 10 minutes it will be ready.
- After 10 mins the butter chicken will be ready, and I will take it on a plate. Now I will add a little butter and a little chopped coriander for garnishing. You can eat it with rice, roti, paratha, or with anyone, it is very tasty and yummy.