Butter Chicken Bombs By Saddhi
Butter Chicken Bombs
It's different from the regular butter chicken what we are served in a restaurant.Read More
- Chicken - 250 gms, minced
- Onion- 1big, sliced
- Garlic- 10, cloves
- Ginger- 2teaspoons, paste
- Fresh cream- 1/2 cup
- Green chillies- 3, chopped
- Tomatoes- 2big, roughly chopped
- Cashew nuts - 10, pieces
- Bay leave- 1
- Cinamon- 1, stick
- Cardamom- 3
- Cloves- 3
- Dry Red chillies- 2
- Butter- 3, cubes
- Salt- as per taste
- Kashuri methi- 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh cream- 1/2 cup
- Red chilly powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Kewra water- 3 drops
- Ghee- 1, teaspoon
- Charcoal- for smokey effect
- Fried onion- 1 teaspoon
- Water- 3 cups
- Food colour orange - 1 pinch ( optional)
- Take the chicken keema and wash it well. Then in a mixer grinder add chicken keema, 5 garlic cloves, 1 teaspoon ginger paste, fried onion, salt, 1 green chilly. Grind it into a paste.
- Now put some oil in your palm and make small balls of the chicken paste .
- In a wok boil 2 cups of water. When the water boils drop the chicken balls and stir and cook till the chicken balls are steamed. Now take out the steamed chicken balls and keep them in a bowl.
- Now heat a wok put chopped tomatoes, onion sliced, rest of the garlic cloves, cashew nuts, ginger paste, cinamon, cardamom, cloves, dry red chilly, 1 cube of butter, bay leaf, some salt and cover and saute on low flame for 10mins.
- Then when the tomatoes are a bit cooked add one cup of water and give it a hearty mix and cover and cook for 7 more mintues.
- Now cool the tomatoes mixture and grind it well into a smooth paste and sieve it to get a good texture.
- Now heat a wok add rest of the butter cubes in the wok. Add red chilly powder and coriander powder and mix it till aroma. Now add the smooth tomato paste and cover and cook on a medium flame for about 10- 15 mins.
- When the gravy start to boil drop the steamed chicken balls, add the fresh cream apart from one teaspoon for garnishing.
- Now put kashuri methi and give it a hearty mix . Now heat the charchoal put it in a katori add ghee to get the smokey. Then put the katori in the butter chicken gravy and cover with a lid to get smoke for about 5mins.
- Turn of the gas. Take out the charcoal katori. And give the gravy a nice stir .
- Add drops of kewra water and food colour and garnish with fresh cream.
- Serve it hot with butter nun and have fun.