Butter Chicken is the most popular chicken dish among Indians and foreigners alike. Chef Kunal Kapur and his guest share the recipe for this beloved Punjabi chicken dish. This butter chicken infused with an unbeatable combination of spices and herbs is delicious, warm, hearty and buttery.Read More
- lemon juice
- garlic paste
- mustard oil
- turmeric powder
- hung curd
- green chilli paste
- green chilli
- red chilli powder
- tomato puree
- Marinate the chicken with salt, lemon juice, ginger-garlic paste and leave it to marinate.
- In a bowl, add mustard oil, turmeric powder, hung curd and mix it well. Add ginger-garlic paste and mix it well. Add green chilli paste, salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Marinate the chicken in the mixture. Add the chicken in the skewer and grill it.
- In a heated pan, add butter and let it melt. Add green chilli, ginger-garlic paste and mix it well. Add tomato puree and stir it.
- Cut the grilled chicken into pieces. Add the chicken in the curry and mix it. Add water, salt as per taste and let it cook. Add red chilli powder and mix it.
- Add cream and stir it. Serve the butter chicken hot.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.