Butter Cake By Deepanshi Jaiswal
It is eggless and without ovenRead More
- 1 cup maida
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup butter (Room Temperature)
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup yogurt (dahi)
- 2 tablespoon milk (If you need you can add)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla essence
- In a bowl add butter and sugar and whisk until fluffy.
- Mix all dry ingredients (baking powder, baking soda, salt, maidand add yogurt (dahand mix gradually.
- Now add vanilla essence and milk (if you need you can add).
- Grease oil on mould and place a butter paper. Now pour the batter in mould.
- Fire up the stove in low-medium heat and take a curry pan or deep pan and place a stand wire.
- Place mould inside and pre-heat for 5-7 minutes and cook in low-medium heat for 30-35 minutes. Butter cake is ready cool down and remove from the mould and cut in peices.
- Your delicious Butter Cake is ready to serve.