Burhanpur Ki Jalebi By Ranveer Brar
Burhanpur Ki Jalebi
Dig into these yummy jalebis from Madhya Pradesh. Burhanpur Ki Jalebi is made from khoya and is coated with delicious sugar syrup and garnished with pistachio. Chef Ranveer Brar shares step - by - step recipe.Read More
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 green cardamom
- 1 cup khoya
- cardamom powder
- Make a batter of all purpose flour, Water and leave it rest for 1 hour.
- In a bowl add khoya, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add this to flour batter and beat it rest for an hour.
- Transfer batter in jalebi cloth and make spirals from the batter.
- Deep fry jalebi till dark brown.
- Make a sugar syrup and add green cardamom.
- Put Jalebi in sugar syrup.
- Rest in sugar syrup for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle silver pearls and pistachios.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.