Buckwheat Pancakes with Blueberry Compote By Rishim Sachdeva
Buckwheat Pancakes with Blueberry Compote
Blueberries are superfood which are rich in antioxidants. Chef Rishim Sachdeva uses them to make a tasty compote and serves it with yummy pancakes. This recipe is a must try.Read More
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 1 brown egg
- 175 ml of milk
- 2 - 3 tbsp baking powder
- 150 grams blueberries
- 100 ml tomato juice
- 1/2 green apple
- orange zest
- 1/2 orange juice
- 1 - 2 tbsp sugar
- mint leaves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- For garnish
- icing sugar
- maple syrup
- In a bowl, add butter, sugar and whisk it nicely.
- Add buckwheat flour, brown egg and whisk again.
- Add milk, baking powder and whisk it.
- Let it sit for some time.
- In a pan, add blueberries, tomato juice and leave it to cook.
- Finely chop the green apples.
- Add the chopped green apples, orange zest, orange juice, sugar and stir it.
- Smash the blueberries and let it cook for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Add mint leaves, cinnamon sticks and mix.
- In another pan, add butter and let it melt.
- Pour the pancake batter and cook it nicely.
- Serve the pancake with blueberry compote.
- Garnish with blueberry, icing sugar and maple syrup.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.