Buckwheat Cake By Pankaj Bhadouria
Chef Pankaj Bhadouria shares gluten-free cake recipe using buckwheat flour, oats and wheat flour. This cake is a perfect option for calorie-conscious people. Try this recipe at home. It never fails to impress.Read More
- 90 gm buckwheat flour
- 40 gm of wheat flour
- 45 gm oats
- pink salt as per taste
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 90 ml extra virgin coconut oil
- 90 gm of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 3 tsp warm milk
- 1/4 cup apricots
- In a bowl, add buckwheat flour, wheat flour, oats, pink salt as per taste, baking powder. Add ground almonds and mix it well.
- In another bowl, add extra virgin coconut oil, brown sugar and whisk it well for 7 - 8 minutes. Add eggs and whisk it too.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it. Add warm milk and mix again. Mix the dry ingredients in the wet ingredients. Add apricots and mix it.
- On a greased baking tray, pour the cake batter and bake it in a preheated oven at 180'C for 45 minutes.
- Brush the cake with a mixture of cinnamon and honey and leave it cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut the cake into pieces and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.