Brownies With Fudge & Salt By Gautam Mehrishi
Brownies With Fudge & Salt
Spongy dark chocolate fudge brownies with a dash of peppermint and sea salt!Read More
- 300 ml water
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ slab dark chocolate
- ½ slab white chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp castor sugar
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 100 gm fudge
- ½ cup all purpose flour
- sea salt
- peppermint leaves
- In a heavy bottom pan boil water, add salt, olive oil and stir well, place a bowl over pan.
- Melt dark chocolate, white chocolate, add castor sugar, unsalted butter and mix well.
- In another bowl whisk eggs, add chocolate mixture and mix well, add crumbled fudge, all purpose flour, sea salt and mix well.
- Grease baking dish with olive oil.
- Dust all purpose flour, pour brownie mixture. sprinkle sea salt.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes at 200 C. garnish with sea salt, peppermint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.